donderdag 25 mei 2017

Be Challenged meets Progressive Challenge

Hi there,

Today I'm showing you all a card I made with the card challenges over at the facebook groups Be Challenged and with the requirements of the Progressive challenge for Simply Betty Stamps Fan Page.

This is what I came up with!


The stamp is fromm Simply Betty Stamps and is called May Blooms Digi.
You can find her here.

Ofcourse I colored her with my copic markers. Stupid me forgot the write down the markers I used.

















When you flip the stamp up you will find a secret message. This sentiment is included with the digi stamp.

The requirements for the Progressive Challenge are:
Must use the image and sentiment provided
Include 2 designer papers (scrapbook paper, journaling paper, anything typically used as crafty paper)
Include Flowers in your projects

















This is the inside of the card.
I used an old designer paper series from Stampin' Up! that I had in my stash.


















I hope you all like my card!

Love&Hugs,
Krista

This card is joining the following challenges:
Be Challenged - Pattern of the card
Simply Betty Stamps - Progressive Challenge May
Crea Chicky's - Moederdag Challenge

3 opmerkingen:

Diana zei

Wat een plaatjes!!!!!

X
Diana
Diana's Creations

Joukje zei

Een prachtig kaartje Krista!
Leuk dat je meedoet aan onze Challenge bij Crea Chicky's.
Groetjes Joukje DT

Geertje zei

Een super leuke kaart Krista!
Leuk dat je meedoet bij Crea chicky's challenge blog.
Groetjes Geertje