vrijdag 28 april 2017

Dakota Globe

Hi there,

Today I want to show you a different card!
I made a kind of snowglobe. But it is not very winterlike, so it is a Dakota Globe :D


















The template is from Dutch Doobadoo.
The label is a die from Magnolia. I really love it!












This is how it looks when you flip it open.


















I used my copic markers to color Dakota from Some Odd Girl!
Really love this girl! And will use her again soon!














I used designpapers are from my stash. I have no idea what the brand is.
The dies I used are the fence from Tim Holtz and the tree is from Marianne Design.
The straws are bought at Action. And the little embellishments are from my stash!
I hope you all like my card.

Luv&Hugs,
Krista

This card is joining the following challenges:
Some Odd Girl - Anything Goes but Nothing Square
The Ribbon Girl - Use an image

3 opmerkingen:

Cinderella zei

Superleuk Krista
Lief en Creatiefs
Cinderella
Xx

Gina's Cards zei

Such a gorgeous card! I love the bright colours and wonderful design. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Patti Okerstrom zei

Oh my gosh! What a great idea! I love your anowglobe that isn't very snowy! Who says you have too! Thanks for sharing!