zaterdag 27 mei 2017

Memorial Day Sales over at Simply B Stamps and some awesome news!!!!

Hi all,

Today I'm allow to share with you some AWESOME news!

!!!My big news!!!

I'm so proud to announce that I'm one of the newest members of Simply B Stamps Design Team.
It's a dream come true! 

To celebrate Memorial Day Simply B Stamps is having a big Sale!
Let Hope Fly is available from the store as a free image if you spend $12. 
Betty also has lots of other raffles and sales on at the moment, you just need to pop along to her blog to get all of the information:

http://simplybstamps.blogspot.com

I got to chance to play with Let Hope Fly and made this card with it...

 


















Ofcourse I colored the stamp with my Copic markers.























Skin: E00-21-11-93 R20
Eyes: T0-5 C5-7
Hair: BV20-23-25-29
Clothes: BV000-04-13-17 YG000-00-03-23-25
Roses: RV99-69-29 YG63-67
Butterflies: RV69-29 BV04-13-17 YG000-03
Wings: YG00-23-25 BV04-13-17
Glittered it up with a golden spica pen and some stickles.






















I used some flowers and labels from my stash around the sentiment.


















I used a stencil from Dutch Doobadoo for the shape of my card.
The papers I got from the Action Store.


















I hope you all love my card! And love to see you next time when I show on of the newest Simply B Stamps that you need to get! 

So hop over to the blog and get your stamps and freebie!!!

Love&Hugs,
Krista

Geen opmerkingen: