vrijdag 11 maart 2011

Going Green

Hi there,

Not feeling totally great yet, but I was able to do some crafting.
The challenge @ Karen's Doodles Challenge Blog  is Go Green.

Not so difficult you would think... well if you have some green paper...
After searching for 1 hour I found some green papers.
And this is what I made. 

I made a 'paperbox' for my Digistamps.

Especially for my Karen's Doodles Digi's.



I used the digi called: Peekaboo!
You can buy her at the shop of Karen's Doodles.

I used my copics to color this digi.
I used the G000-00-02-21-85-99 and YG03-06

Hope you will like this!

Luv&Hugs,
Krista

2 opmerkingen:

Larisa zei

great box!!! So cute image))) Love your colouring)))

Nancy zei

Awww Krista, this is so sweet:O) What a brilliant idea:O)) Thank you for inaspiration! Love the fabulous design, and your colouring is awesome!
Thank you for joining Karen's Doodles.
Hugs, Nancy;O)