maandag 9 juli 2018

Some Odd Girl DT - Momma baby Penguin

Hi there!

My Dt inspiration for today!
Our theme this month is holiday.
In our holiday we love to go the zoo.
My daughter calls het favorite animal Pinpin.

That's why I choose this stamp. 
You can buy it here: https://www.someoddgirl.com/…/c…/products/momma-baby-penguin
I hope you love this card as much as my daughter Annalynn does.






















I used papers from Prima Marketing Stationer's Desk
The doilie was found in my stash. Just like the ribbon. 


 



















Momma and baby penguin are colored with my copic markers.
I used the following markers:
W1-3-5-7
C00-0-01-03
R20-22
E93 YR02 YR18






















The flowers are from the Action (great white one, Little bleu one) and bought by Syta van Gelderen.

I hope I inspired you all to get crafting and have a great day!

Hugs,
Krista

Geen opmerkingen: