zondag 20 februari 2011

Animal Friends

Hi there,

Today a I made a page for a mini scrapbook I'm doing for a friend.
I combined the picture with the challenge for Karen's Doodles Challenge Blog.
The challenge is Animal Friends.


On the picture you can see my friend with her daughter in the Zoo.
They are real animal friends.And go to the Zoo as often as they can.



I used the Bovine Beauty because she poses just like the girls on the picture.

You can buy the Bovine Beauty in Karen's Doodles shop.
Hope you like what I made for this Challenge.

Luv&Hugs,
Krista

3 opmerkingen:

Kari zei

This is beautiful,the image is adorable and great colours!
Thank you for joining Karen`s Doodles this week and good luck!

Hugs,Kari :)

shulsart zei

Krista, what an adorable album page. Some real cuties! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog

Anne zei

oh your friend will love this, it's fab!!
Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles
Anne x