zondag 3 oktober 2010

7 scary somethings...

Hi there,

This weeks challenge at Karen's Doodles Challenge blog is to use 7 of the same somethings.
I used 7 very scary somethings... hihi....

Can't get it to turn the good way! But hope you can see it good...
I use the freebie digi of Karen's Doodles.


And my 7 somethings are the spiders...

Because it is very Halloweeny I made a label that pops out of the back. Behind a spidersweb.


Beneath the easelcard I made 4 little drawers. I put the little candles in it!

I used my copics to color the digi's.
Hope you love it as much as I do... ;)

Luv&Hugs,


4 opmerkingen:

Creatieve handgemaakte kaarten zei

Leuk zeg!

Liefs Ida

Riet zei

Wat prachtig gemaakt Krista.

Liefs Riet.

Anoniem zei

wauw so beautiful and also spooky...love the 7 black spiders. Beautiful coloring.
Top job.
Thank you so much for joining us at Karens Doodles this week.
Good luck.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Sprytebyrd zei

Oh, the spooky spiders!! Such a clever idea and beautiful coloring!
Thanks so much for playing along at Karens Doodles this week! Hope to see you again soon!
Dee (Spryte)
Sprytebyrds Spot